Crabtree & Evelyn VIP Card Program Membership Review
I’ve always been into classic, natural, and apothecary brands such as L’Occitane, Crabtree & Evelyn, Jurlique, and so on. So back in May, I went a little beauty-crazy and decided to buy Crabtree & Evelyn skincare products for my mum, aunt, and grandmother – and ended up getting the Crabtree & Evelyn VIP Card membership! Strangely enough, this VIP Card program is not mentioned at all on the Crabtree & Evelyn Singapore website, so here’s a review of the Crabtree & Evelyn VIP Card Program.
- You can apply for the Singapore Crabtree & Evelyn VIP Card Program upon purchase of $300 in a single receipt.
- As of now, the VIP Card is a lifetime membership program.
- 15% VIP discount on all regular-priced merchandise
- VIP rewards redemption:
- every S$1 spent = 1 bonus point (valid till 31 December of each year)
- 1000 bonus points = S$20 gift certificate
- 2000 bonus points = S$50 gift certificate
- 2500 bonus points = S$80 gift certificate
- 3000 bonus points = S$120 gift certificate
- 30% off and double bonus points during your birthday month
This is the main reason why I love the Crabtree & Evelyn so much! Not only do they have lovely product packaging (the insides of their paper bags are printed with a charming floral design), the VIP Card Program even includes a thoughtfully prepared Welcome Package.
A nice little folder with letterhead printed information, vouchers ($50 off $200 purchase and $100 off $300 purchase), and a little gift pack containing a 25ml Lavender Hand Therapy, as well as 2 Crabtree & Evelyn / Hello Kitty pouches! (Notice my Gardeners Hand Care set in the background :P)
So is the Crabtree & Evelyn VIP Card Program membership worth signing up for? In my opinion, the lifetime 15% discount alone makes it a fantastic deal. Of course, I find that their products have light, natural scents and more importantly, are effective on my skin. If you haven’t tried Crabtree & Evelyn’s bath and body products before, you should.
Have any questions on the Crabtree & Evelyn VIP Card Program or your personal review of their products? Please share them in the comments!